WELCOME DISTRICT EXECUTIVES
Ceremony-Ready Award Kit
District Executive Tools & Resources
Introduce the Award Kit to Pack & Den Leaders
Step 5: Tools for Leaders can be found on the Cub Leaders webpage here.
Teach Cub Leaders How to Introduce the Award Kit to Parents
Step 1: Introducing the Kit to Parents
- Have Leaders send the Badge Magic provided introductory email to parents
- On the Pack website, Leaders can post one of the Badge Magic provided Ceremony-Ready Award Kit Introduction web-inserts found here. Leaders can select from a variety to web-inserts formats to meet their specific website needs.
- At a Roundtable or Pack meeting, show the video to demonstrate how to use the Award Kit.
- At the same meeting, printout and distribute the instructions for parents.
- Ask parents to visit badgemagic.com/awardkit to watch the 2-minute video demonstrating the Kit in action.
- Remind parents that using the Kit will eliminate lost badges and last-minute sewing.
- If Parents prefer to sew, please offer them the option to do so.
Step 3: Preparing for the Ceremony
- Before the Awards Ceremony, send the Badge Magic provided email reminder to all families.
- Super-charge recruiting by encouraging parents to share their photos of their proud Cub moment on social media and spread the fun of Scouting.
ind all the tools, resources and steps for Pack and Den leaders to introduce the Award Kit to parents here.